Monolith signs are fast becoming the hottest trend in on-street signage and advertising, offering a plethora of advantages over their rivals. They’re attractive, offer depth, and help to create a sense of presence and power that you don’t get with traditional shopfront options.
A monolith sign is a freestanding pillar that displays critical branding and service information about your company. At root, they enhance the visual impact of your premises, grabbing the attention of passing traffic, and encouraging people to learn more about you. Potential customers can see monolith sign branding from the road, enabling you to capitalise on passing trade.
Monolith signage is vital for all kinds of businesses. Restaurants, hotels, conference centres, coffee shops, industrial companies, spas and gyms all use them extensively.
Why Businesses Love Monolith Signage
External monoliths are a powerful advertising tool deployed across multiple industries, from hospitality to manufacturing. Here are some of the benefits that they offer:
– Double-sided. Monolith signs are double-sided, meaning that they look similar, whether people view them from the front or the back. Advertisers, therefore, can angle their signs to maximise visibility in high-traffic areas.
– Beautiful, impactful appearance. Monoliths are naturally beautiful, pure structures. Advertising with them dramatically enhances your brand image while affirming your commitment to the aesthetic sensibilities of the local community.
– Visible and bright. If you want to grab the attention of prospective customers, you need to ensure that your signage is visible and bright. Monoliths provide you with fabulous flexibility, allowing you to create bright or illuminated advertisements that make you stand out from the competition.
– Place them anywhere on your premises. For some businesses, placing signage above the front door is not practical. Often, the location of your premises is some distance from nearby high traffic or footfall routes. Monolith signs, however, let you place visual advertising anywhere you like on your property, including next to busy roads and thoroughfares. Smart placement attracts interested customers.
– Resistant to vandalism. We construct monoliths from durable materials, designed to withstand vandalism and general wear and tear.
Order Your Monolith Signs Today
Would you like to install a monolith sign on your premises? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. We specialise in creating bespoke signage that meets the unique needs and aspirations of your enterprise.
We work with you throughout every stage of the process, from initial design to final installation. Our team designs a monolith sign that meets the needs of your firm. We begin with a range of baseline totem styles and fishes, allowing you to choose one that best fits your requirements. We then map your company colours, fonts, logos and images onto the totem to create monolith advertising that faithfully recreates your branding, illuminated or otherwise.
So what are you waiting for? If you’d like a no-obligation site survey from monolith sign professionals, get in touch with our health-and-safety-accredited team today to find out more.